Soba Noodle Broccoleaf Bowl
3 chicken breast, diced
2 quarts low sodium chicken broth
1 cup dried lentils, rinsed
2 ounces soba noodles
3 cups water
3 handfuls of snow peas, washed
3 large handfuls of BroccoLeaf
1 teaspoon cumin
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 teaspoon siracha sauce
1. In a medium sauce pan bring chicken broth to a boil. In a medium bowl add chicken, cumin, salt pepper and sircaha. Toss with your hands until fully coated. Add seasoned chicken to the boiling broth and cook for 10 minutes.
2. Add lentils to the boiling broth and cook for another 10 minutes.
3. In a small pan bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Add soba noodles and cook for 4 minutes. Drain and rinse with cool water. Set aside.
4. Add snow peas and BroccoLeaf to the boiling chicken broth and cook for 5-7 minutes.
5. Add soba noodles to individual helping. (When overcooked they will turn to mush so add soba noodles separately.